1993, New York by The renowned luthier Patrick Eggle Finished in Black with a maple neck and rosewood fretboard.
This guitar is in excellent condition, it’s set up nicely and plays wonderfully. It comes complete with a Studiologic fitted hard case.
It can be played/viewed in Preston Lancashire, or delivered to any UK mainland address for £22
Here’s the description from the original specification literature.
Something a little different, and yet vaguely familiar, the New York draws on styles of a vintage era blended with a modern approach to sound and embodying the workforce power and appeal of a well designed guitar. This model brings Patrick Eagle craft within the reach of everybody.
>Bolt on Rock maple neck
>Mother of pearl inlays
>Vintage style scratch plate
>Sperzel machine heads
>Tunamatic bridge and Eggle designed anchor plate
>Eggle humbucker and single coil pickups
>Volume control, tone control with push/pull coil tap, 2 way pickup selector
We are a VAT registered family business run by musicians for musicians. All our pre-owned stock is carefully sourced and thoroughly checked prior to dispatch. We endeavour to accurately describe our guitars, but if you require further details/information do not hesitate to contact us
PLEASE READ OUR EXCELLENT FEEDBACK.
prelovedguitars.co.uk – Sustainability
- All of our guitars, basses and equipment are pre-loved and pre-enjoyed
- All of our packaging materials are recycled (in fact we often re-cycle cycle boxes!)
- Our guitar studio is a recycled shipping container!
- We limit our travel by having our business premises within our own grounds
- We keep our grounds bio-diverse and promote animal, wildlife, butterfly & bee welfare
- We are pescatarians and shop sustainably supporting local businesses
- Our cottage is 400 years old and has housed many occupants
- As a band (BlokesandaBird) all of our material is recycled!! 🙂