1974, Fender Musicmaster short scale bass. I believe it has been refinished in black at some point. The Nut has been replaced for a brass one and I don’t think it’s the original pickguard. The frets have been polished. There is some wear in them but still with plenty of life in them. All other parts appear to be original. Neck is straight, truss rod works, frets have been polished. The Pots are working and there isn’t any crackle from them They are dated December 1973. It is nicely set up with brand new Ernie Ball
Regular Slinky’s and it plays great. It weighs 3.28kg/7.23lbs
It comes complete with a gig bag
Here’s an opportunity to own a near 50 year old Fender, that oozes kudos at an affordable price.
It can be played/viewed in Preston Lancashire, or delivered to any UK mainland address for £22
We are a VAT registered family business run by musicians for musicians. All our pre-owned stock has been carefully sourced and thoroughly checked prior to dispatch. We endeavour accurately describe our guitars, but if you require further details/information do not hesitate to contact us
PLEASE READ OUR EXCELLENT FEEDBACK.
prelovedguitars.co.uk – Sustainability
- All of our guitars, basses and equipment are pre-loved and pre-enjoyed
- All of our packaging materials are recycled (in fact we often re-cycle cycle boxes!)
- Our guitar studio is a recycled shipping container!
- We limit our travel by having our business premises within our own grounds
- We keep our grounds bio-diverse and promote animal, wildlife, butterfly & bee welfare
- We are pescatarians and shop sustainably supporting local businesses
- Our cottage is 400 years old and has housed many occupants
- As a band (BlokesandaBird) all of our material is recycled!! 🙂