Blackstar LT DUAL Distortion Pedal in perfect condition. Having only been used a handful of times. There isn’t a box with it.
It can be played/viewed in Preston Lancashire, or delivered (well packed)to any UK mainland address for £8
The Blackstar LT DUAL Distortion Pedal offers the ultimate in distortion flexibility. Channel 1 lets you move from clean, to boost to overdrive. Channel 2 then takes you from super crunch right up to screaming lead. This switching operation will transform a single channel amp, into one with three channels.
2-Channels Of Valve-Like Distortion
Blackstar’s patented ISF circuit, gives you infinite control over the characteristics of the tone. Taking you from the USA to the UK and anywhere between. The clipping circuit delivers valve like tone and compression. For a wide variety of playing styles.
Blackstar LT Dual Distortion Pedal Highlights
- Patent-Applied-For clipping circuit that matches the tone and response of our valve pedals
- 2 Gain and Level equipped channels
- Shared Tone and patented ISF control
- Clean boost to high gain drive in a single pedal
- Small form-factor – great for pedalboards
- Rugged construction
Dual Gain Channels
The gain control adjusts the amount of overdrive or distortion for Channel 1 or Channel 2. As the Gain control increases the sound becomes more overdriven.
Dual Level Channels
The Level control sets the overall level or volume from Channel 1 or Channel 2 of the pedal. It should be used in conjunction with the Gain 1 control to achieve the exact type of drive you require. Generally speaking at lower Gain settings the Volume will be increased and at higher Gain settings the Volume should be decreased.
True Valve-Like Response
A unique clipping circuit in the LT Pedals has been designed and tested to behave just like our successful HT pedals.
All the LT Pedals are able to be ran using a 9V battery or by using a 9V DC power input.
The Tone control allows exact adjustment of the treble frequencies within the sound. At low settings, counter clockwise (CCW), the sound will be warm and darker in character. As the control is increased clockwise (CW) the sound will become brighter. At the maximum settings the tone will be aggressive and cutting.
The ISF control works in conjunction with the Tone control. It allows you to choose the exact tone signature you prefer. Clockwise is a more American characteristic with a more aggressive mid range. While Clockwise is a British characteristic which is more ‘woody’ and less aggressive.
Blackstar LT Dual Distortion Pedal Specs
- Product Range: LT Pedals
- Model: LT Dual
- Technology Type: Analogue
- Controls: Channel 1 Gain, Channel 1 Level, Channel 2 Gain, Channel 2 Level, ISF, Tone, Input, Output
- Weight: 0.6KG
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 90 x H 54.5 x D 122
We are a VAT registered family business run by musicians for musicians. All our pre-owned stock is carefully sourced and thoroughly checked prior to dispatch. We endeavour to accurately describe our guitars, but if you require further details/information do not hesitate to contact us
PLEASE READ OUR EXCELLENT FEEDBACK.
prelovedguitars.co.uk – Sustainability
- All of our guitars, basses and equipment are pre-loved and pre-enjoyed
- All of our packaging materials are recycled (in fact we often re-cycle cycle boxes!)
- Our guitar studio is a recycled shipping container!
- We limit our travel by having our business premises within our own grounds
- We keep our grounds bio-diverse and promote animal, wildlife, butterfly & bee welfare
- We are pescatarians and shop sustainably supporting local businesses
- Our cottage is 400 years old and has housed many occupants
- As a band (BlokesandaBird) all of our material is recycled!! 🙂