2009, finished in black with a maple neck. It’s in fabulous condition with just a couple of insignificant marks that wont photograph. It is set up nicely and plays wonderfully. It weighs 3.45kg. It comes complete with a nice TourTech Hard Case
Can be shipped to any UK mainland address for £20
Sterling by MusicMan SUB Ray4 Bass MN, Overview
Peak performance. Expert clarity. That’s exactly what you get with the Sterling SUB Ray4 Bass MN. Because Sterling have taken every step ensure it kicks out a booming bass tone of scintillating quality that punches through the mix with ease.
It’s fitted with a powerful 9V preamp, which is what gives the Ray4 its gigantic sound. But you needn’t worry about noise interference. A single, low-noise ceramic humbucker takes bass playing back to its no-nonsense roots, maintaining stunning clarity and articulation throughout your playing. Performance is effortless due to its sleek maple fretboard and lightweight body, creating a real feeling of freedom and weightlessness on stage. And you can be sure that it’ll flourish in every gig due to its meticulous construction. Put simply, it’s everything a bass should be. And so much more.
We are a VAT registered family business run by musicians for musicians. All our pre-owned stock has been carefully sourced and thoroughly checked prior to dispatch. We endeavour accurately describe our guitars, but if you require further details/information do not hesitate to contact us
PLEASE READ OUR EXCELLENT FEEDBACK.
Prevoledguitars.co.uk – Sustainability
- All of our guitars, basses and equipment are pre-loved and pre-enjoyed
- All of our packaging materials are recycled (in fact we often re-cycle cycle boxes!)
- Our guitar studio is a recycled shipping container!
- We limit our travel by having our business premises within our own grounds
- We keep our grounds bio-diverse and promote animal, wildlife, butterfly & bee welfare
- We are pescatarians and shop sustainably supporting local businesses
- Our cottage is 400 years old and has housed many occupants
- As a band (BlokesandaBird) all of our material is recycled!! 🙂