This 2019 guitar is in virtually mint condition. It has been upgraded with a Lollar ’52 Bridge pick up. Online these are approximately £115. The scratch plate has been changed for a black one. The old white one is included in the sale, see the photograph. It also comes with a very nice gig bag. It plays wonderfully as you would expect.
It can be shipped to any UK mainland address for £20.
The price is fixed so sorry no offers or trades
The Esquire first made an appearance in 1950 as Fender’s first solid-body electric guitar. Its single-pickup design was the predecessor of the Telecaster, and this limited edition Squier version aims to combine this iconic milestone instrument with an accessible price tag.
Featuring an authentic single bridge pickup configuration, the Squier FSR Classic Vibe ‘50s Esquire comes in three lush vintage-inspired finishes – every bit the old-school classic solid-body.
- Body Material: Pine/Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Colour: Daphne Blue
- Neck Shape: Modern “C” Shape
- Neck Material: Maple with Period Correct Tint
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Fingerboard Material: Maple (241mm) with Period Correct Tint
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.650″ (42mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Knobs: Amp Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
We are a VAT registered family business run by musicians for musicians. All our pre-owned stock has been carefully sourced and thoroughly checked prior to dispatch. We endeavour accurately describe our guitars, but if you require further details/information do not hesitate to contact us
PLEASE READ OUR EXCELLENT FEEDBACK.