PRS SE 245 Standard, Tobacco Sunburst.this guitar is in pristine condition. It is set up nicely and plays wonderfully. It comes complete with a gig bag.
It can be shipped to any UK mainland address for £20
- Searing hot tones are produced by 85/15S pickups with plenty of glistening clarity
- Robustness that will last you a lifetime thanks to a superb bound mahogany build
- Fret with the ultimate freedom and playability brought by a wide neck shape
- A dreamy playing experience is made possible by an ultra-smooth rosewood fingerboard
Sleek, sumptuous, and with sensational sound… the PRS SE 245 Standard demonstrates excellence in every last detail. Let yourself by captivated by the classic, vintage aesthetic of this instrument, because sometimes simplicity is best. Such a stunning body and neck have been crafted from mahogany, and the fretboard from rosewood, all of which are lusciously smooth and insanely strong. And they produce spectacular sound to match.
Soar from exhilarating, distorted tones to smooth, glassy riffs – the choices are infinite when you have a pair of 85/15S pickups at your command. These fiery humbuckers will give you an abundance of versatility to create a sound that is truly distinctive whilst individual volume and tone controls allow you to sculpt it to perfection. You can be sure to be instantly recognisable.
We are a VAT registered family business run by musicians for musicians. All our pre-owned stock has been carefully sourced and thoroughly checked prior to dispatch. We endeavour accurately describe our guitars, but if you require further details/information do not hesitate to contact us
PLEASE READ OUR EXCELLENT FEEDBACK.
Prevoledguitars.co.uk – Sustainability
- All of our guitars, basses and equipment are pre-loved and pre-enjoyed
- All of our packaging materials are recycled (in fact we often re-cycle cycle boxes!)
- Our guitar studio is a recycled shipping container!
- We limit our travel by having our business premises within our own grounds
- We keep our grounds bio-diverse and promote animal, wildlife, butterfly & bee welfare
- We are pescatarians and shop sustainably supporting local businesses
- Our cottage is 400 years old and has housed many occupants
- As a band (BlokesandaBird) all of our material is recycled!! 🙂