1988, finished in Sunburst, this is a wonderful example of a G&L ASAT, Built when Leo Fender still owned the company . For a guitar that’s approximately 34 years old it’s in amazing condition. It’s clear it’s had hardly any use, it’s virtually mint. Guitars like this rarely come to market and therefore make a fantastic investment. It has just been re-strung ,It is set up nicely and plays wonderfully as you would expect. It comes with the original hard case that’s in great condition and some case candy
In a print advertisement for G&L, Leo Fender claimed the G&L line of instruments were “the best instruments I have ever made.
It can be viewed and played in Preston Lancashire or it can be shipped to any UK mainland address for £20
We are a VAT registered family business run by musicians for musicians. All our pre-owned stock has been carefully sourced and thoroughly checked prior to dispatch. We endeavour accurately describe our guitars, but if you require further details/information do not hesitate to contact us
PLEASE READ OUR EXCELLENT FEEDBACK.
Prevoledguitars.co.uk – Sustainability
- All of our guitars, basses and equipment are pre-loved and pre-enjoyed
- All of our packaging materials are recycled (in fact we often re-cycle cycle boxes!)
- Our guitar studio is a recycled shipping container!
- We limit our travel by having our business premises within our own grounds
- We keep our grounds bio-diverse and promote animal, wildlife, butterfly & bee welfare
- We are pescatarians and shop sustainably supporting local businesses
- Our cottage is 400 years old and has housed many occupants
- As a band (BlokesandaBird) all of our material is recycled!! 🙂