This 2014 Roger Waters signature bass Is in great condition it just has one or two tiny marks on the body that are difficult to photograph and a little buckle rash on the rear. It plays wonderfully as you would expect a bass of this build quality to do so.
It comes complete with a brand-new non-fender gig bag
It can be delivered to any UK mainland address for £17
We are a VAT registered family business run by musicians for musicians. All our pre-owned stop his carefully sourced and thoroughly checked prior to dispatch. We endeavour accurately describe our guitars, but if you require further details/information do not hesitate to contact us
Celebrating a musical legend, the Fender Roger Waters Signature bass pays tribute to the Pink Floyd bassist for his work with one of the most famous groups of all time, as well as Waters’ own music career that has blossomed since.
A vintage aesthetic faithful to Waters’ own P-Bass is used on this signature reissue, and a Seymour Duncan split coil pickup offers the clear bass sound with a strong midrange that you will no doubt have heard hundreds of times before.
Here’s what Fender say about the Roger Waters Precision Bass
Fender introduces the Roger Waters Precision Bass, named for the world-famous bassist/singer/songwriter whose elegant grooves and infectious riffs are hallmarks of the legendary Pink Floyd sound and an acclaimed solo career that continues stronger than ever today.
The instrument is as tastefully tailored as Waters’ own simple-yet-sophisticated bass work, with distinctive features including black-on-black color scheme (black body and single-ply pickguard), Seymour Duncan Basslines SPB-3 Quarter-Pound split-coil Precision Bass pickup, knurled black control knobs (master volume, master tone), brass nut, black bridge and strap buttons, vintage ’70s-style “Fender”-stamped open-gear chrome tuners and gasketed “F”-stamped neck plate. Other features are a maple neck with vintage-style truss rod and slotted truss rod nut, 9.5″-radius maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, gloss urethane finish (body and neck) and deluxe gig bag.
- Model Name: Roger Waters Precision Bass
- Series: Artist
- Colour: Black (0147000306)
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Neck Shape: Thick “C” Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5″ (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.75″ (44.45 mm)
- Scale Length: 34″ (86.36 cm)
- Neck Plate: “F” Stamped Neck Plate with Rubber Spacer
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage Style Slotted
- Pickup Configuration: Single Split-Coil Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Basslines SPB-3 Quarter Pound Split-Coil Precision Bass Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome/Black
- Bridge: Black Standard 4-Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Vintage ’70s Fender Stamped Open Gear Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Machined Brass
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (Gauges .045-.105)
- Unique Features: Thick C-Shape Neck, Brass Nut, Seymour Duncan Basslines SPB-3 Quarter Pound Pickup, Black Hardware, “F” Stamped Neck Plate with Rubber spacer, ’50s Spaghetti Logo Decal