2016, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster fiesta Red. This guitar is virtually in mint condition. It plays wonderfully as you would expect. It comes complete with a gig bag and the product manual.
It can be shipped to any UK mainland address for £18
The Fender Telecaster certainly has one of the most iconic guitar sounds in the world. If you are in to your country music or a wide range of pop and rock sounds most likely a lot of it was recorded with a Telecaster. The one issue they had is that they were not quite as versatile as their brother the Stratocaster…until now.
The Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster features a 3 pickups configuration with Strat-O-Tone switching for loads of tonal options.
Straight From Nashville
Although this guitar is built in Mexico the inspiration came straight from the top players in Nashville. Country players require that classic tele twang for the main guitar lines but sometimes want something a little rounder and less in your face for rhythms and backing sections. So what they did was install a pickup in the middle position of a tele to help them get some of the warmer inbetween sounds that a strat is known for.
Three Noiseless Pickups
Like all of the Deluxe series of guitars from Fender this model is fitted with the latest Noiseless Vintage pickups. These pickups have all of the same vintage inspired tones that we know from single coil pickups but without any of the noisey buzz and hum that causes so much pain with traditional single coils.
Normally you would only find locking tuners on the Elite strats. This Nashville Tele has the locking tuner upgrade to make your life easier when restringing before gigs or at studio sessions. It takes a quarter of the time to restring, and will also hold its tuning better when you are really giving it large during your next guitar solo
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16″ Hex Adjustment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Neck Finish:
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Telecaster
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Telecaster
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Standard Strings-Through-Body Tele with Block Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply /White
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top