2020 Fender Player Stratocaster HSS, seen here in a delicious Buttercream colour and featuring a Maple fretboard, marks a new standard for the iconic Fender Stratocaster. It’s in fabulous condition, virtually mint. It plays wonderfully as you’d expect. It comes complete with a gig bag
It can be shipped to any UK mainland address for £20
Raising the Standard
Boasting new and improved specs, the Fender Player series replaces the popular Fender Standard range, giving you incredible guitars at great value prices.
Already an extremely versatile instrument, the Fender Stratocaster is available here with an HSS pickup configuration, giving you even more tonal options.
Fender Player Stratocaster HSS MN Buttercream Key Features:
- New Player Series Humbucker and Single-Coil Pickups
- 5-Way Pickup Switching
- Synchronised Tremolo Bridge with Bent Steel Saddles
- Modern “C” Shape Maple Neck
- 9.5” Radius Maple Fretboard
Classic Stratocaster Design
With balanced and resonant tone, pronounced upper midrange and excellent sustain, Alder is an extremely popular tone wood and has been used to form the body of the Fender Player Stratocaster.
With its iconic double cutaway design, the body of the Stratocaster is instantly recognisable and provides easy reach of the higher frets – perfect for solos.
Satin Finished, Comfortable Neck
Attached to the body with a sturdy 4-bolt neck plate emblazoned with a stamped “F” logo is a 25.5” scale Maple neck.
A modern “C” shape neck profile and satin finish mean this neck is extremely comfortable to play while the modern 9.5” radius Maple fretboard fitted with 22 medium jumbo frets offers great all-around playability.
A traditional Stratocaster pickup configuration consists of three single-coil pickups but the Fender Player Stratocaster HSS takes things a step further.
Complementing the two New Player Series single-coil pickups found in the neck and middle positions, you’ll find a New Player Series humbucker in the bridge position for some extra bite and power.
A very versatile instrument, the Player Strat HSS has five different options for using the pickups:
- Position 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup
- Position 2. Middle Pickup and Inner Coil of Humbucker
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
Classic Stratocaster single-coil tone combined with the heavier, chunkier sounding power of a humbucker.
For further tone tailoring, you have a master volume control along with two tone controls – one for the neck and middle pickups and the other for the humbucking bridge pickup.
Return of a Rock Legend
Played by such legends as Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Eric Clapton and countless more, the Fender Stratocaster electric guitar is synonymous with rock music.
With the Fender Player Stratocaster HSS, classic style and modern features combine, giving you great playability and awesome sound.
Buy the Fender Player Stratocaster HSS now and get one of the world’s most popular and enduring electric guitars.
Fender Player Stratocaster HSS MN Buttercream Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16″ Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16″ Hex (Allen)
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Bridge Pickup: New Player Series Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 2. Middle Pickup and Inner Coil of Humbucker; Position 3. Middle Pickup; Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup; Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HSS
- Bridge Mounting: 2-Point Modern
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tremolo Arm: Standard Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt “F” Stamped