This 2014 Limited Edition model, finished in Alpine White was built to celebrate Jack’s 70th birthday. It’s in fabulous condition with just one little chip on the rear of the lower horn as shown in the photographs , One or two other superficial marks that won’t photograph. Currently it’s fitted with flat wound strings. it plays wonderfully as you would expect. It comes complete with an Epiphone fitted hardcase These were an extra when the bass was first produced.
It can be shipped to any UK mainland address for £20
Epiphone’s Jack Casady signature bass is a modern classic. Designed in collaboration with the rock and roll hall-of-famer, this instrument is the culmination of years of experimentation – perfectly blending superior electric tone with a warm acoustic-like response.
The Epiphone Jack Casady bass’ body is crafted from strong layered Maple, which is used to form its top, back and sides. Giving the instrument plenty of top-end vibrancy, definition and projection – you can expect airy, resonant tones with singing sustain thanks to the light semi-hollow construction.
Comfortable Mahogany Neck
To add some mid-range warmth, the Jack Casady bass guitar’s body is joined with a Mahogany neck; topped with an Indian Laurel fingerboard for a silky touch under the fingers. The neck adheres to a vintage-inspired “C” profile, which provides excellent comfort and support, while 20 medium jumbo frets offer a consistent and controllable feel.
Casady-Designed JCB Pickup
A Casady-designed JCB low-impedance pickup gives this semi-hollow bass a woody, traditional voice. Highly-responsive to your playing attack, this pickup lends itself perfectly to expressive techniques, with a three-position rotary impedance control switch expanding the pickup’s tonal palette.
- Body Shape: LP Signature Bass
- Body Material: Layered Maple
- Back & Sides: Layered Maple
- Top: Layered Maple
- Binding: 1-Ply Cream, Top and Back
- Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: “C”
- Scale Length: 34″
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Imitation Bone
- Nut Width: 1.634″
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued In, Set Neck
- Bridge: 3-Point Adjustable
- Pickguard: Casady Cream with Raised “E” Logo
- Knobs: Gold Speed Knobs
- Tuners: Die Cast, Clover Buttons
- Plating: Nickel
- Strings: 45-105
- Middle Pickup: JCB-1 Low-Impedance Humbucker
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3-Way Rotary Impedance Selector Switch
- Output Jack: 1/4″ Heavy-Duty Epiphone
We are a VAT registered family business run by musicians for musicians. All our pre-owned stock has been carefully sourced and thoroughly checked prior to dispatch. We endeavour accurately describe our guitars, but if you require further details/information do not hesitate to contact us
PLEASE READ OUR EXCELLENT FEEDBACK.
Prevoledguitars.co.uk – Sustainability
- All of our guitars, basses and equipment are pre-loved and pre-enjoyed
- All of our packaging materials are recycled (in fact we often re-cycle cycle boxes!)
- Our guitar studio is a recycled shipping container!
- We limit our travel by having our business premises within our own grounds
- We keep our grounds bio-diverse and promote animal, wildlife, butterfly & bee welfare
- We are pescatarians and shop sustainably supporting local businesses
- Our cottage is 400 years old and has housed many occupants
- As a band (BlokesandaBird) all of our material is recycled!! 🙂