2013, Fender Jazz Bass Marcus Miller Signature. Finished in Olympic White this iconic guitar is in excellent condition. Fitted with a BadAss Bridge II. It does have a couple of marks, none of which are ugly or affect playability. It is set up nicely and plays wonderfully. It comes complete with a brand new Fender gig bag.
It can be shipped to any UK mainland address for £20
Marcus Miller’s combination of soulful groove and astounding technical ability has made him one of the jazz and R&B world’s preeminent virtuoso bassists. The stylish Marcus Miller Jazz Bass is soulful and astounding too, with incredible tone, an unmistakably distinctive look and an array of personalized Miller features that make it a superior high-end performer for the bassist who demands an instrument a cut above the rest.
ITEM SHOWN: Marcus Miller Jazz Bass®, Maple Fingerboard, Olympic White
MODEL #: 014780230
Fender HiMass™ with Chrome-Plated Brass Saddles
American Vintage Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
Black Plastic and Knurled Chrome
Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. Active Bass Boost/Cut, Tone 2. Treble Boost/Cut
Country Of Origin
7.25″ (184.1 mm)
Marcus Miller Jazz Bass®, Maple Fingerboard, Olympic White
American Vintage ’75 Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
Number of Frets
1.5″ (38.1 mm)
White Pearloid Block
Refinement Neck Material
Refinement Neck Shape
34″ (86.36 cm)
American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass
We are a VAT registered family business run by musicians for musicians. All our pre-owned stock has been carefully sourced and thoroughly checked prior to dispatch. We endeavour accurately describe our guitars, but if you require further details/information do not hesitate to contact us
PLEASE READ OUR EXCELLENT FEEDBACK.
Prevoledguitars.co.uk – Sustainability
- All of our guitars, basses and equipment are pre-loved and pre-enjoyed
- All of our packaging materials are recycled (in fact we often re-cycle cycle boxes!)
- Our guitar studio is a recycled shipping container!
- We limit our travel by having our business premises within our own grounds
- We keep our grounds bio-diverse and promote animal, wildlife, butterfly & bee welfare
- We are pescatarians and shop sustainably supporting local businesses
- Our cottage is 400 years old and has housed many occupants
- As a band (BlokesandaBird) all of our material is recycled!! 🙂