This 2007 guitar is in Fabulous condition . Finished in white blonde, there’s just a little discolouration at the 11 & 13th fret. Apart from that pretty much pristine. It plays wonderfully as you’d expect . It comes complete with a Fender deluxe gig bag
It can be shipped to any UK mainland address for £18
Based on the very first Fender solid body guitar design, the Esquire, the Fender Telecaster was the first big success for Leo Fender. With it’s simple design & powerful bridge pickup, the Telecaster became an overnight hit with guitar players. Original versions of the 50s telecaster now change hands for a small fortune.
Due to this interest Fender have created the Classic 50’s Telecaster, a guitar that looks and feels like much like the vintage model, but is built using modern manufacturing techniques, which improves consistency and dramatically reduces the price!
The Classic 50s Teles are available in a range of authentic vintage finishes & come equipped with Fender Vintage Style single coil pickups. They are also made from solid Ash which is not normally used on guitars in this price range.
Here’s what Fender say about the Classic 50s Tele:
Few guitars shaped more styles of music in the 50s and 60s than the Telecaster guitar. From James Burton to the Beatles, the Telecaster was at the heart of popular music. And we still make them like we used to, with two single-coil Alnico pickups, vintage bridges and knurled chrome knobs. The 50s Telecaster features an ash body, a maple neck and fingerboard, and a single-ply white pickguard.
- Model Name 50s Telecaster.
- Series Classic Series.
- Colors White Blonde, 2-Color Sunburst, Black.
- Body Ash.
- Neck 1-Piece Maple, C Shape.
- Fingerboard Maple, 7.25″ Radius (184mm).
- No. of Frets 21 Vintage Style Frets.
- Pickups 2 Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele Pickups with Alnico Magnets (Neck & Bridge).
- Bridge Vintage Style 3-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge.
- Machine Heads Fender/Ping Vintage Style Tuning Machines.
- Hardware Chrome.
- Pickguard 1-Ply White.
- Scale Length 25.5″ (648 mm).
- Width at Nut 1.625″ (41.2 mm).
- Accessories Deluxe Gig Bag.
We are a VAT registered family business run by musicians for musicians. All our pre-owned stock has carefully sourced and thoroughly checked prior to dispatch. We endeavour accurately describe our guitars, but if you require further details/information do not hesitate to contact us