This 1978 Bass is in great shape for a bass thats 44 years old. Heres a great opportunity to acquire a rare and collectable bass at a reasonable price.. It plays great as you’d expect. It comes complete with a gig bag
It can be shipped to any UK mainland address for £20
The short-scaled Musicmaster Bass was one of Fender’s lower-end or student model instruments. Like many such instruments produced by CBS-era Fender, it shared parts with other models such as the Mustang. The Musicmaster Bass design stayed pretty much the same through its production until it was discontinued in the early ’80s. The model was briefly reissued by Squire in the late-’90s.
Years of Production: 1970 – 1983
Body Style: Offset solidbody
Wood Composition: Poplar body, Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard
Design Elements: Bolt-on neck, dot inlays, 30-inch scale length, single-coil pickup, volume and tone controls
Notable Players: Kim Gordon, Dee Dee Ramone
We are a VAT registered family business run by musicians for musicians. All our pre-owned stock has been carefully sourced and thoroughly checked prior to dispatch. We endeavour accurately describe our guitars, but if you require further details/information do not hesitate to contact us
PLEASE READ OUR EXCELLENT FEEDBACK.
Prevoledguitars.co.uk – Sustainability
- All of our guitars, basses and equipment are pre-loved and pre-enjoyed
- All of our packaging materials are recycled (in fact we often re-cycle cycle boxes!)
- Our guitar studio is a recycled shipping container!
- We limit our travel by having our business premises within our own grounds
- We keep our grounds bio-diverse and promote animal, wildlife, butterfly & bee welfare
- We are pescatarians and shop sustainably supporting local businesses
- Our cottage is 400 years old and has housed many occupants
- As a band (BlokesandaBird) all of our material is recycled!! 🙂